Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Time of March

This month is pretty busy for me. I've had a family trip to an indoor water park the first week, a business trip to Reno this week, and a business trip to Las Vegas next week.

Needless to say, my time required to get my head around working on Leviathan has been/will continue to be short this month.

However, in the various spare minutes and hours here or there I've managed to do a couple of gamey things. I've submitted Minsterpool to the Games Club of Maryland game design contest, so we'll see where that goes.

Additionally, I did manage to co-opt another person's game concept on BGDF, and implement it with my vision of how the game should work. When I get the time, I might detail some design theory to that game later when I link to it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home