Friday, April 28, 2006

Oh, the humanity (PLUS!)....

Not to take away anything from the winners, but OUCH! 4th place! I thought I'd finish better than that! And only 6 points!!!! With third place getting 12. Click here to view the carnage. I wonder how much the fact that I bent the rules a little bit by not making my game based around a REPAIR auto shop cost me.

Incidently, my votes went like this:

Game #8 (1st place) 4 votes.
Game #4 (3rd place) 3 votes.
Game #6 (6th place) 2 votes.
Game #1 (5th place) 1 votes.

So I think is also the very first time I've completely missed voting on a topo finisher. Well, at least recently.

---------------------------------------------

And now the (PLUS!) part, back in the real working world....



.....Elvis has apparently FINALLY been installed Vegas, at Gold Coast. It'll be interesting to see how well it performs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home